What do you do when you have provolone and pepperoni in your fridge? You make pizzas. Duh. And as luck would have it, I found myself not only with pizza-y meat and cheese, but I also had some Siete Almond Flour Tortillas on had and knew they'd make the perfect thin crust. I'm not the biggest marinara fan, so I opted to use avocado oil and seasonings as a base, but you could feel free to add any type of sauce that floats your pizza boat—from marinara to alfredo!
- 2 Siete Almond Flour Tortillas
- 2 slices of provolone cheese
- 4 slices (1 oz) Applegate uncured pepperoni, chopped
- Avocado oil spay
- Dried oregano, basil, and garlic powder to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay two Siete tortillas on the parchment paper and lightly spritz them with avocado oil.
- Sprinkle oregano, basil, and garlic powder over oiled tortillas.
- Once the oven is to temperature, place the tortillas on the center rack for a few minutes until they get lightly browned. (Don't over brown, as you will be placing them back into the over shortly.)
- Remove the tortillas from the oven and add the provolone and chopped pepperoni.
- Place the tortillas back in the oven for approximately 5 minutes or until the cheese and tortilla have reached your desired level of crispiness.