I did it, friends! I finally mastered the most perfect matcha latte recipe that you can make at home! It's delicious, nutritious, and best yet—can be made in minutes. I make this drink pretty much every day unless I feel like a kombucha or just a bit of coffee instead. (I try to keep my caffeine consumption to a minimum.) So without further ado, I present to you matcha magic.
- 1 cup 200˚F filtered water (I use a Berkey water filter system)
- 1/4 cup Picnik Butter Coffee Creamer
- 1 tsp ceremonial grade matcha
- A splash of vanilla extract
- A pinch of cinnamon + salt (to taste)
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice to taste, optional)
- Optional add-ins: collagen or additional MCT oil or protein powder (the creamer already contains the latter two)
If using a blender:
- Add all ingredients to your blender and combine until frothy.
If using a handheld frother:
- Add all ingredients except water to your mug and blend with a handheld frother.
- Pour water into your mug and blend one last time to ensure all ingredients are mixed and frothy.
Picnik Butter Coffee Creamer is available on their website—or you can enter the giveaway on my Instagram (7/5-7/9) for your chance to win your own for FREE!